Sunset Grove Golf Course Ladies Club
The Sunset Grove Ladies Club, a non-profit organization, has been welcoming players aged 18 years and older and of all abilities since 1966. We offer a relaxed, fun and encouraging environment to play and socialize together. As well as weekly golf, we sponsor or participate in home, and away, events and tournaments throughout the year.
The club plays Tuesday evenings (May-August) and Wednesday mornings (April – October). Annual dues are $60.00, new members may join at any time. The fee covers GHIN handicap establishment and tracking through the year. Guests are always welcome, but they must have a GHIN handicap to participate in the weekly game. To join or for any questions, contact Monica Woolhiser at (503) 828-8050 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to join us or visit to check it out! Click here for the registration form.
Regular green fees apply for the weekly play. The optional weekly pot games have a $2.00 or $3.00 entry fee. Tee times for play are:
- Tuesdays: 5:30PM
- April – May: 9:00AM
- June – August: 8:30AM
- September – October: 9:00AM
As well, we have monthly lunch meetings at the Sunset Grove Golf Course clubhouse on the 4th Wednesday after golf or at 11:30 AM in the event of rain. These gatherings are fun and informative. There are many ways to participate and contribute to the success of the SG Ladies Golf Club on one of our committees, too.
Calendar of Special Events
- 2019 Kick Off – April 3, 2019
- Spring Tournament – May 8th, May 15th, 2019
- Ladies Club Guest Day – May 29th, 2019
- Club Invitational – August 7, 2019
- Fall Tournament – August 21st and August 28th, 2019
- Fall Banquet – October 30th, 2019
- Holiday Luncheon – December 4th, 2019
Guest Day on May 29th!
Do you know someone that is curious about joining the Ladies Club? Here’s a chance to bring them along for a round of golf with the club members. To reserve a spot or to learn more, contact Monica Woolhiser at 503.828.8050 or send an email to email@example.com by May 22nd. Tee times start at 9:00AM. Lunch will be available for purchase following the round.
Ladies Club Officers
- President – Monica Woolhiser
- Vice President – Laurie McCulley
- Secretary – Terri Jones
- Treasurer – Sherry Ormiston
Ladies Club Board Members
- Club Tournaments – Ellen Vanasche
- Away Tournaments – Laurie McCulley
- Communications – Susan Hay
- Handicap – Joanne Vandehey
- Playday – Patty Coleman
- Rules – Mo Polich